- Safety Warning
- Thisdevice is for indoor use only.
- Thisdevice should not be exposed to dripping or splashing water or any danger
- This device should only be installed by
- Donot install near any heat sources.
- Do not use this device with dimmers.
- Do not use this device in totally enclosed Use this device in open luminaires only.
- If this device is much heavier than the oneto be replaced , the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lampholders and may impair contact making and lamp retention.
- RISKOF ELECTRIC SHOCK：USE IN DRY
- LOCATIONS ONLY. Do not install this devicewith wet hands.
* Note: RF working modes need to be implemented with QIACHIP brand remote control (transmitter) and controller (receiver / wireless remote control switch). There is no guarantee that remote controls from other brands will work properly.
Manual switch mode description
Without the remote control, pressing the setting button "smart switch" will turn it on, and pressing the setting button "smart switch" will turn it off.
Latch Mode Setting Description (Press the remote control to turn it on, then press it to turn it off. This mode is suitable for 1 remote control button to control 1 "smart switch")
Setting method: Press the setting button on the "smart switch" twice, the red indicator light flashes and then lights up; press the button that needs to be paired on the remote control, when the red indicator light flashes, it goes out, and the latch mode setting is successful.
Toggle mode setting Description (The same button, press and hold to open, release to close.)
Click the Settings button on the receiver once, wait for the LED to light up, and enter the setting state; then click the button (such as button A) on the remote control once, when the indicator light on the receiver flashes and goes out, the toggle mode setting is successful.
Jog mode setting Description (The same key, press and hold to open, release to close.)
Setting method: Press the code matching button on the "smart switch" 4 times, the red indicator light flashes and lights up; press the button that needs to be paired on the remote control, when the red indicator light flashes, it goes out, and the self-locking mode is set successfully.
After pressing the receiver's learning button 8 times, the receiver clears all remote control data in its memory. When the receiver's LED flashes, the reset function is complete.
1) Do not wire with power on, turn off the power to wire, and power on after checking and confirming that it is correct.
2) When the remote control voltage is low, please replace the battery in time (when the remote control battery voltage is low, the remote control distance will generally become shorter).
3) When using wireless electronic products, pay attention to avoiding metal masks, large electronic devices, electromagnetic fields and other strong sources of interference, so as to avoid the short distance between the remote control and the receiver or the failure of normal operation.
4) Do not use this electronic product abnormally. Abnormal use will reduce the performance and life of the product. In severe cases, it will damage the product and bring hidden dangers to your safety.
Power : AC90-250V 50/60Hz
Support remote type：Learning code （EV1527）
Max. Load : 10A
Max Load Power:Resistive load: 2200W (AC220V)
Incandescent lamp: 2200W (AC220V)
Inductive load: 500W (AC220V)
Capacitive load: 200W (AC220V)
Energy-saving lamp: 300W (AC220V)
RF working frequency: 433MHz
RF Remote control distance: open area greater than 25 meter.