- Working voltage: 3-5V
- Standby current: ≈6mA (without power saving mode)
- Working current: (working current of the module itself, non-external load current) generally 5mA
- Load power: 30W, 1A/30VDC 0.3A/125VAC
- Receiving frequency: 920MHZ
- Receiving sensitivity: -100dBM
- Port output impedance: 50ohm
- Modulation type: ASK/OOK
- Support encoding format: 1527 learning code
- Learning method: key learning
- Working mode: Jog, self-locking, interlocking, clearing code, setting switch state (open or closed when switching)
- Storage quantity: Maximum storage of 12 groups of instructions.
- Working temperature: -20~80 degrees
- Dimensions: 3 * 13 * 6.8
- Weight: 4g
- Application range: motor drive, signal switch, micro control, lamp control, etc.
- Recommended solutions: 110V 30W ultraviolet disinfection lamp control (US regulations), model DIY remote control, electric lock remote switch spiritual door lock, LED lamp with remote control, etc.
Momentary: Push the remote button, the relay connects, release the remote button, the relay dis-connects.
Note that resetting means all your paired remote controls will need to be re-paired in order to control the receiver again.